Immunity Gain Speed
|This article is suggested to be rewritten. Reason: Cleanup needed. You can help RimWorld Wiki by improving it.|
Immunity gain speed is determined by many factors. In addition to this stat, real immunity gain is affected by the medical tend quality, and each infection has its own InfectionLuck factor which adjusts the final gain by 80% (Bad luck) to 120% (Good luck).
Blood Filtration: 50% importance. No allowed defect. No Max.
- Reduced by Malaria
- 100% unless reduced by damaged or missing Kidney (you have two, at 50% each)
- 170% with Luciferium
- 100%: Fed or Hungry
- 90%: Urgently Hungry
- 70%: Starving
- 100%: Rested
- 96%: Tired
- 92%: Very tired
- 80%: Exhausted
Engaging in Bed Rest:
- 100%: When not resting in a bed or on a sleeping spot.
- 105%: When resting in an animal sleeping box. It is cruel to do this to your colonists. It's okay for prisoners though.
- 107%: When resting in an animal bed, single bed, double bed or Royal bed.
- 111%: When resting in a hospital bed.
- Note that quality of the bed only influences the rest effectiveness, not the immunity gain speed.
- Attaching a Vitals monitor to a bed increases that value by 2%, so 113% when attached to a Hospital bed, 109% for any other bed that's set to medical. A vitals monitor can be attached to up to 8 adjacent beds, but only one vitals monitor can be attached per bed. The effects of multiple vitals monitors do not stack.
Generally, the effect of age follows a curve defined by 5 points.
|0.65 * Life Expectancy||100%|
|0.80 * Life Expectancy||95%|
|1.00 * Life Expectancy||90%|
|1.20 * Life Expectancy||80%|
|1.50 * Life Expectancy||50%|
As life expectancy is 80 for Humans, the following are approximate values for them.
|Age||Immunity Gain Speed|
Continues to decrease past age 100, but caps at 50% immunity gain speed at age 120.