Immunity Gain Speed
Immunity gain speed is determined by the following factors:
- Blood Filtration: 50% importance. No allowed defect. No Max.
- 100%: Fed or Hungry
- 90%: Urgently Hungry
- 70%: Starving
- 100%: Rested
- 96%: Tired
- 92%: Very tired
- 80%: Exhausted
- Bed Rest:
- 100%: When not resting in a bed or on a sleeping spot.
- 105%: When resting in an animal sleeping box. It is cruel to do this to your colonists. It's okay for prisoners though.
- 110%: When resting in an animal bed, single bed, double bed or Royal bed.
- 114%: When resting in a hospital bed.
- Note that quality of the bed only influences the rest effectiveness, not the immunity gain speed.
- Vitals monitor
- 112%: When attached to any bed that's set to medical (110% + 2%)
- 116%: When attached to a Hospital bed (114% + 2%)
- A vitals monitor can be attached to up to 8 adjacent beds, but only one vitals monitor can be attached per bed. The effects of multiple vitals monitors do not stack.
- 100%: Up to age 40.
- 99%: At age 41; continues decreasing by 1% per 2 years over 40 (until 79).
- 90%: At age 59; continues as above.
- 80%: At age 79; stops decreasing.
- Immunoenhancer: +8% per, 16% max.
In addition to this stat, immunity gain is affected by the medical tend quality, and each infection has its own InfectionLuck factor which adjusts the final gain by 80% (Bad luck) to 120% (Good luck).