Global Certainty Loss Factor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article relates to content added by Ideology (DLC). Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
See also: Conversion and Conversion Power
Global Certainty Loss Factor is a Stat: A multiplier on how much certainty this person loses when someone else tries to convert them away from their ideoligion.
All factors stack multiplicatively. Some traits also conflict with the memes of a given ideology, but while this does add another multiplier on the conversion attempt, it does not affect this stat specifically.
- Iron-willed - 25% multiplier
- Steadfast - 50% multiplier
- Nervous - 200% multiplier
- Volatile - 300% multiplier
- Kind - 200% multiplier
- Psychopath - 50% multiplier
- Abrasive - 50% multiplier
- Too smart - 50% multiplier
- Ascetic - 50% multiplier
- Wimp - 200% multiplier
- Slow learner - 50% multiplier
- Apostasy: Abhorrent - 40% multiplier
- Apostasy: Horrible - 60% multiplier
- Apostasy: Disapproved - 80% multiplier
Any ideoligious role including leader, moral guide, and specialists, imposes a 50% multiplier.