Eating is a pawn capacity: A character's ability to eat. Eating is a function of a human's or animal's health, affected by Consciousness, the jaw, tongue, and neck.
Eating and manipulation are the two determining factors of the Eating Speed stat.
Eating is not affected by stomach efficiency or metabolism; these factors independently affect the ability to use nutrition to satisfy hunger. Moving can severely restrict a creature's ability to move to nearby nutrition but are also independent from eating. Sight does not affect eating nor a creature's ability to find available nutrition.
At the time of writing, the maximum possible Eating capacity is 150% with a healthy pawn high on go-juice, luciferium and wake-up, and having used a neural supercharger to buff Consciousness.
|Eating Speed||Stat||0.95||-||Multiplier on eating speed.|
|This section is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Numbers.|
The following factors affect Eating:
- Consciousness: 100% importance, no allowed defect. No Max
- Jaw part efficiency. 90% importance, 0% allowed defect. No Max
- Denture: Part efficiency offset ? [Values]
- Tongue part efficiency. 50% importance, 0% allowed defect. ? Max
- Bionic tongue: Part efficiency offset 0%