Eating is a pawn capacity: A character's ability to eat. Eating is a function of a human's or animal's body provided by the jaw and tongue. It is a major factor of Eating Speed and is therefore critical to allowing pawns to maintain their Saturation and prevent them from starving.
|Eating Speed||Stat||0.95||-||Multiplier on eating speed.|
|This section is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Numbers.|
The following factors affect Eating:
- Consciousness: 100% importance, no allowed defect. No Max
- Jaw part efficiency. 90% importance, 0% allowed defect. No Max
- Denture: Part efficiency offset ?
- Tongue part efficiency. 50% importance, 0% allowed defect. ? Max
- Bionic tongue: Part efficiency offset 0%