Tame Animal Chance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Account for Ideoligion#Ranching precept inc effect but also order of operations.|
|This page has been suggested for recoding. Reason: Table with range of chances based on skill and animal wildness. You can help RimWorld Wiki by improving it.|
Tame Animal Chance is a Stat: The base chance this person will successfully tame an animal on any given attempt. The actual chance is also affected by the animal's wildness.
Failed tame attempt can induce animal attacks, especially for more vicious animals.
- Animals: 4% plus 3% per skill level.
- Manipulation: 50% importance, 20% allowed defect. 100% limit
- Talking: 90% importance, 20% allowed defect. 100% limit
- Hearing: 30% importance, 5% allowed defect. 100% limit
- Animal's Wildness: If the Wildness is 50%, the above holds true. If lower than 50%, the chance of taming is higher - double for an animal with 0% Wildness. If higher, the chance is lower - impossible for an animal with 100% Wildness.