|This article is suggested to be rewritten. Reason: Cleanup and clarification. You can help RimWorld Wiki by improving it.|
Move Speed is a Stat: Speed of movement in cells per second.
The following factors affect Move Speed. The base move speed of a human is 4.6 c/s.
- Moving: 100% importance, no allowed defect. No Max
- Injuries: injuries and scars to body parts including legs, feet, and toes
- Missing body parts: including legs, feet, and toes
- Health difficulties
- Jogger: Move speed +32%
- Fast walker: Move speed +16%
- Slowpoke: Move speed -12%
The speed decrease from gear occurs before bonuses or maluses to the Movement capacity. i.e. (4.6-Speed Penalties) * Movement So while a normal human moves at 4.6c/s, and a human in a flak vest moves at 4.48c/s for a difference of -0.12c/s, a pawn with 2 archotech legs would move at 6.9c/s while the same pawn in a flak vest would move at 6.72c/s for a difference of -0.18c/s.