Train Animal Chance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Train Animal Chance is a Stat: The base chance this person will make progress training an animal on a given attempt. The actual chance for a given attempt will also depend on the animal's wildness, whether it is bonded with the trainer, and so on.
- Animals: 10% plus 5% per skill level.
- Talking: 70% importance, 20% allowed defect. Max 100%
- Hearing: 30% importance, 5% allowed defect. Max 100%
- Manipulation: 50% importance, 20% allowed defect. Max 100%
- Animal's Wildness: If the Wildness is 50%, the above holds true. If lower than 50%, the chance of taming is higher - double for an animal with 0% Wildness. If higher, the chance is lower - impossible for an animal with 100% Wildness.