|This article relates to content added by Royalty (DLC). Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is suggested to be rewritten. Reason: Format standardization - summary/analysis split. You can help RimWorld Wiki by improving it.|
A shirt embedded with special psychic focusing materials. These enhance psychic sensitivity and help dissipate neural heat.
- Insulation - Cold
- 5 °C (9 °F)
- Insulation - Heat
- 1 °C (1.8 °F)
- Armor - Sharp
- Armor - Blunt
- Armor - Heat
- Torso, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder
It is one of a set of eltex items with similar effects that cover different parts of the body.
They also spawn on Imperial Nobles.
Compared to similar items, the Eltex shirt has the same coverage as, and similar protection to, a cloth t-shirt. This makes it significantly less protective than typical late-game options such as Devilstrand button-down shirts, which has four times the sharp rating and superior coverage. However, due to the mechanics of armor penetration the loss of protection is not as significant as the eltex robe replacing a duster, especially if paired with other protective items such as dusters, flak vests or the various powered armors.
An eltex shirt improves a pawn's base neural heat recovery rate by 0.033 heat per second, though this will be modified by their psylink level, and increases their Psychic Sensitivity by an amount dependent on the quality.
For the full effects of qualities, see Quality.
- Royalty DLC Release - Added.
- 1.1.2579 - Improved cold insulation.
- 1.1.2647 - Renamed from Psyfocus shirt to Eltex shirt.
- 1.2.2719 - Psychic sensitivity now scales with quality.
- 1.2.2753 - Adjust eltex gear colors to be darker.
- 1.4.3563 - Reduce the frequency at which they appear in quest rewards, as they're overrepresented at low colony wealth values.