Heavy charge blaster
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Please add a reason.|
Heavy charge blaster
A pulse-charged rapid-fire blaster for area suppressive fire. Heavy cooling allows long, deadly bursts.
- 15 dmg (Bullet)
- Armor penetration
- 75 ticks (1.25 secs)
- 444 ticks (7.4 secs)
- 27 tile(s)
- 18% - 26% - 26% - 18%
- 90 (m/s)
- Burst Count
- 24 (per burst)
- 5 ticks (0.08 secs)
- Melee Attack 1
11.7 dmg (Blunt)
2.6 seconds cooldown
18% armor penetration
- Melee Average DPS
- Melee Average AP
- MechanoidGunHeavy, ChargeBlasterHeavyGun
This weapon cannot be independently obtained in normal play. It is provided here for comparisons sake.
Heavy charge blasters spawn on all centipede blasters, including those gestated by a colony. However, it is not possible to obtain it directly in normal play. Pawns carrying it will not drop it on death, downing, or complete loss of manipulation like other weapons. It can be spawned in by the Debug actions menu but, like all unobtainable weapons, will disappear after being dropped.
Like the Minigun, it is an excellent crowd control weapon, dealing heavy damage against groups of targets, but its low accuracy makes it less effective against scattered or individual targets. With 90% of the range of a minigun, the Heavy charge blaster does 50% more damage per hit with 50% better Armor penetration. A fearsome weapon!
|Material||DPS||AP||Barrel (Blunt)||Value [ExpandCollapse]|
|Awful Heavy charge blaster||3.6||14.4%||9.36||2.6s||14.4%||3.6||100%||700|
|Poor Heavy charge blaster||4.05||16.2%||10.53||2.6s||16.2%||4.05||100%||1050|
|Normal Heavy charge blaster||4.5||18%||11.7||2.6s||18%||4.5||100%||1400|
|Good Heavy charge blaster||4.95||19.8%||12.87||2.6s||19.8%||4.95||100%||1750|
|Excellent Heavy charge blaster||5.4||21.6%||14.04||2.6s||21.6%||5.4||100%||2100|
|Masterwork Heavy charge blaster||6.53||26.1%||16.965||2.6s||26.1%||6.53||100%||3400|
|Legendary Heavy charge blaster||7.43||29.7%||19.305||2.6s||29.7%||7.43||100%||4400|
- Note: This is the actual base average derived from the melee verb system updated in 1.1.2610, it may sometimes disagree with the listed value in the in-game infobox.
It may also change depending on the stats and the melee verbs available to the wielder
- Chance for attack to be selected, assuming only the weapon's attack verbs are considered. It may change depending on the melee verbs available to the wielder
Note that while the other qualities are defined by the game code and can be spawned in with dev mode, only certainquality heavy charge blasters will ever spawn in-game naturally.
- Beta 19 - no longer has a forced miss radius allowing it to hit single targets, but in turn received an accuracy penalty. It also received a damage buff.
- 1.4.3523 - New weaponTag added to uniquely identify it for use by a specific centipede variant.