|Full Head||Nose, Jaw, Eyes||×|
|Upper Head||Head, Ears||×|
Each kind of gear is worn on a specific location of a person's body. That location is determined by two things:
- The body part groups it covers.
- The layer or layers it occupies. A layer basically says how far away from the body a piece of gear is worn.
Which body parts have which layers is shown in the table on the right; layers and body parts which are not currently used by gear were omitted.
Items at each Location
|Full Head||Nose, Jaw|
|Upper Head||Head, Ears|
- You can't wear pants as well as tribalwear, since both cover the "skin" layer and cover the legs.
- You can wear pants and a button-down shirt, since while they both use the "skin" layer they don't cover the same parts.
- You can wear pants and a duster, since while they both cover the legs pants use the "skin" layer while a duster uses the "outer" layer.