|This information relates to content added by the Royalty DLC. Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
This bionic gland releases chemicals and nanomachines that transform the user's skin into a built-in suit of armor. The whole epidermis thickens and hardens to resist burns, while jointed exterior keratin plates form everywhere they can - including the head and face. While it's very difficult to physically hurt someone using this implant, the plates and hard skin significantly reduces the user's physical attractiveness.
- Armor - Sharp
- Armor - Blunt
- Armor - Heat
- Head, Left Ear, Right Ear, Left Eye, Right Eye, Nose, Jaw, Torso, Neck, Left Shoulder, Left Arm, Left Hand, Left Fingers, Right Shoulder, Right Arm, Right Hand, Right Fingers, Left Leg, Left Foot, Left Toes, Right Leg, Right Foot, Right Toes
- Advanced, ImplantEmpireCommon
- Bionic, ImplantEmpireCommon
The Stoneskin Gland is an implant added by the Royalty DLC that gives a pawn that's been implanted with it a bonus to Sharp/Blunt/Heat Armor by 70/30/50% respectively, as well as reducing beauty by 2 and slowing the pawn by 15%.
It provides a moderate amount of protection, though not to the point where it's "very difficult" to hurt a user.
It is made with 25 Plasteel and 8 advanced components at the fabrication bench, after the Skin Hardening research is completed. The required techprint can be obtained either by trade or completing quests for the Empire. They require a crafting skill of 8.
|This section is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
- Added in the initial release of Royalty
- 1.1.2563 - toughskin, armorskin, and stoneskin glands no longer stack
- 1.1.2598 - Adjusted from 50/40/70% to 70/30/50%