Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Version: Version/1.1.2562||Next Version: Version/1.1.2564|
Released March 4, 2020
Just a quick update with some miscellaneous fixes. RimWorld is now at 1.1.2563.
This update is on the unstable branch. EDIT: Released to main branch now.
- Shuttles now avoid landing on crops.
- Using a resurrection serum now removes royal titles, to prevent duplicating them.
- For modders, fixed and issue where BaseGen and SketchGen SetCustom and GetCustom methods don't work
- Fixed a bug that allowed stacking toughskin, armorskin, and stoneskin implants.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the royal ascent quest to fail if the high stellarch died of old age.
- Fixed a bug that caused traders to restock every day.
- Fixed a bug where nobles would get stuck if the throne room became unreachable after they decide to go reign.
- Fixed a bug that caused bladelink weapons lose reference to bonded pawn after the pawn died or leaves the map when saving the game.
- Long mod names will no longer clip out of the box on the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that interfered with title inheritance if a pawn died in a caravan.
- Hunting decrees no longer ask you to kill quest-related animals.
- Fixed a bug that caused quest helpers to leave early during long hosting quests.
- If a lent colonist dies, the player is now notified, and the colonist's corpse is dropped via drop pod.
- Fixed a bug that caused colonist lending quests to remain incomplete if one of the pawns is null (possibly by dying and save/load).
- Some small text adjustment