|This information relates to content added by the Royalty DLC. Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
This bionic gland releases chemicals and nanomachines that toughen the skin and add flexible subdermal keratin plates at strategic points. This makes the user more resistant to damage across their whole body. Unfortunately, These changes make the skin appear leathery, with wrinkles across the whole body and face, which is generally considered ugly.
- Armor - Sharp
- Armor - Blunt
- Armor - Heat
- Head, Left Ear, Right Ear, Left Eye, Right Eye, Nose, Jaw, Torso, Neck, Left Shoulder, Left Arm, Left Hand, Left Fingers, Right Shoulder, Right Arm, Right Hand, Right Fingers, Left Leg, Left Foot, Left Toes, Right Leg, Right Foot, Right Toes
- Advanced, ImplantEmpireCommon
- Bionic, ImplantEmpireCommon
The Armorskin Gland is an implant added by the Royalty DLC that gives a pawn that's been implanted with it a bonus to Sharp/Blunt/Heat Armor by 52/20/40% respectively, as well as reducing beauty by 1 and slowing the pawn by 10%.
It provides a noticeable amount of protection. Keep in mind that armor penetration usually negates a part of the implant's armor rating, making it less protective than expected.
It is made with 20 Plasteel and 6 advanced components at the fabrication bench, after the Skin Hardening research is completed. The required techprint can be obtained either by trade or completing quests for the Empire. They require a crafting skill of 8.
|This section is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it.|
- Added in the initial release of Royalty
- 1.1.2563 - toughskin, armorskin, and stoneskin glands no longer stack
- 1.1.2598 - Buffed from 35/20/40% to 52/20/40%