(Redirected from Refinery)Jump to navigation Jump to search
While the refinery is selected, click "Bills" then "Add Bill" to add an order to produce chemfuel:
- Make chemfuel from wood: Turns 70 wood logs into 35 chemfuel.
- Make chemfuel from organics: Turns 3.5 nutrition worth of food ingredients in 35 chemfuel.
- Hay or meals not accepted, though kibble made with hay will work.
- Most raw ingredients have a nutrition value of 0.05. For such ingredients, 3.5 nutrition requires 70 units, which is the same quantity required of wood.
- Since chemfuel powered generators use only 4 fuel per day, it is very easy to achieve net power from a closed system. (A farm can easily fuel its own Sunlamps and still provide a surplus of food)
- Prior to Beta 19 it used to be simply called the Refinery, and meals could be used as organic ingredients.