|This user is a credit to the wiki, and has define-itely gone above and beyond!|
I can't reward you for all your work on infobox main and the massive slog that was changing over all the half-functioning define templates but I wanted to say that while the average reader might not realize the extent it helps now and will help in the future, we do and its massively appreciated. You're a goddamn legend. - Harakoni (Wiki Moderator) (talk) 12:57, 20 April 2022 (UTC)
- 1 Templates I created
- 2 Maintenance lists
- 3 Trading calculations
- 4 Test Pages
- 5 Notes
- 6 Message from Harakoni
Templates I created
- Template:Trading Value Table and Template:Trading Value Table Row
- Template:Melee Weapons Table and Template:Melee Weapons Table Row
- Template:Floor Table Row
- Template:Furniture Table Row
- Template:Apparel Table and Template:Apparel Table Row
- Template:Align Ticks
- Template:Align Silver
- Template:AP (armor piercing)
- Template:CS (cells per second)
- Template:DPS (damage per second)
- Template:MTB (mean time between)
Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
This category is currently empty. Good work!
Pages to be recoded
Up to #10 out of #11 random pages that need to be recoded:
For a complete list, see Category:Pages to be recoded.
Pages to be moved
Up to #10 out of #24 random pages that need to be moved:
For a complete list, see Category:Pages to be moved.
Up to #10 out of #570 random pages that are stubs:
For a complete list, see Category:Stubs.
Pages to be rewritten
Up to #10 out of #168 random pages that need to be rewritten:
For a complete list, see Category:Pages to be rewritten.
Pages that need fact checking
Up to #10 out of #152 random pages that need fact checking:
For a complete list, see Category:Pages that need fact checking.
Up to #10 out of #503 random unverified articles:
For a complete list, see Category:Unverified articles.
Pages that need images
Up to #10 out of #82 random pages that need images:
For a complete list, see Category:Pages that need images.
The following pages provide an overview of the most profitable ways of selling a certain type of material:
- User:Ickputzdirwech/Trading Overview (Work in progress)
- User:Ickputzdirwech/Metallic (Work in progress)
- Check if profitability border really doesn't depend on material value.
- Consider the 60% selling and 140% buying multipliers? --> No. Trade Price Improvement including the standard 60% selling and 140% buying multipliers don't change the relative profitability.
- Excel probably rounds 2.5 up. Market value states, that it should be rounded down.
- Example calculations
- Overview tables
- Trading value table
- Should silver/work and silver/material columns include the general selling multiplier of 0.6? --> No, it's only supposed to show relative profitability
- Improve the comprehensibility of the table.
- Delete the test pages.
- Change structure of Materials.
- Replace Property:Type "Textile" with "Material".
- Replace Lumber etc. with Woody etc. in Property:Type2.
- Merge Materials with Stuff. --> Doesn't work because of icon.
- Update Stone blocks.
- Beautify the tables on Materials, Stone, Metals, Fabric and Leathers.
- Automate table Weapons#Material / Quality modifiers.
- Check if Template:Building Material Table is used on all relevant pages.
- Remove column mass?
- Add column work/value?
- Check out Template:Weapon Material Table
- Create a table for level 20 skill to calculate the profit for trading.
Properties that would be helpful if they were defined on each page
- Sell price multiplier / none if not sellable
- Property:Skill_1 and Property:Skill_2 (some pages have this already)
Issues I stumbled upon and couldn't solve
- mw-collapsible in combination with a caption seems to remove the colour from the top row of a table
Message from Harakoni
Sorry about putting this on your user page, but its not easy to see wiki code on the talk page.
If you want to add color to an #ask you can use "class" in the #ask itself. For example: