Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article relates to content added by Ideology (DLC). Please note that it will not be present without the DLC enabled.|
|This article is a stub. You can help RimWorld Wiki by expanding it. Reason: Please add a reason.|
A small pod that protects a single Gauranlen seed. This seed can be harvested and used to plant a Gauranlen tree.
- Time to grow
- 6 days (11.08 days)
- Work to Harvest
- 200 ticks (3.33 secs)
- Min Fertility
- Fertility Sensitivity
- Min light to grow
Gauranlen pod is plant that when harvested provides a single gauranlen seed.
There are two methods of having a gauranlen pod sprout.
- Gauranlen Pods can be spawned via a natural event, similar to ambrosia sprouts. These occur roughly every 60 days, in every biome except Ice Sheets and Sea Ice.
- Tree connection will reduce the amount of time for a gauranlen pod sprout event to occur to approximately every 30 days.
- Gauranlen Pods can be spawned via a ritual
- A Gauranlen pod has a 100% of spawning only if the outcome of the ritual is fun or unforgettable.
- A Guaranlen pod ritual can only be done by Ideologies with nature primacy or tree connection
Despite the description, it *is* possible to get multiple seeds from a single pod. A pawn with a particularly high Plant Harvest Yield stat can harvest a second seed from one pod, so it is recommended that you only use your Plants Specialist and / or best farmer to harvest pods whenever available.
- Ideology DLC Release - Added
- 1.3.3072 - Gauranlen pod sprouts can happen even when no tree connector pawns are present. They will occur roughly every 60 days. Roughly every 30 days for tree connectors. Gauranlen pod sprouts can occur on desert or extreme desert biomes, but not ice sheet or sea ice.
- 1.3.3074 - Gauranlen pod sprouts now happen much earlier for tree connector ideoligions.
- 1.3.3076 - Gauranlen pod seed yield is no longer affected by difficulty.