A mechanite disease which brings mild pain in early stages but boosts sensory perception. This disease does not kill the patient, but still produces intense pain.
- Mild pain (+0.2)
- Improved sight (+50%)
- Improved hearing (+50%)
- Improved talking (+50%)
- Improved manipulation (+30%)
- Tiredness (rest fall factor) (x170%)
- Intense pain (+0.6)
- Tiredness (rest fall factor) (x200%)
- No other additional effects over early stage
- Severity increases by 0.25 per day when not tended
- Severity decreases by up to 100% per day when tended; actual rate depends on treatment quality
- Treated with or without medicine, though medicine improves treatment quality, preventing disease from progressing.
- Treatment interval: 120,000 (2,000 secs)
- Can disappear without treatment as early as 900,000 (15,000 secs) (1 quadrum)
- Can last without treatment as long as 1,800,000 (30,000 secs) (2 quadrums)