Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Increased hunger rate (200% of base)
- Increased vomit rate (to average once per day)
- Treated with medicine
- Treatment duration: 120,000 (2,000 secs), or 2 days
- Total treatment quality required: 300%
- For example, the disease can be treated with 3 treatments at 100% quality, or 5 at 60%.
- Install a bionic stomach or other replacements to get rid of the disease and prevent future occurrences.
Prior to Beta 19, gut worms always required 5 treatments regardless of quality.