Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Version: Version/0.12.906||Next Version: Version/0.12.914|
I’ve just uploaded a hotfix to version Alpha12b. This is purely a fixing and balancing hotfix.
- Your saves from A12 should still work. Hooray!
- Data/XML-only mods from A12 should still work. Yay!
- Mods with code from A12 may work, or they may break. You may need to recompile them with the new DLL. Aww.
- To get the update: Download using your previous link from your last email and install to a clean empty folder. There will not be a new email sent. Your personal download link is permanent and always has the latest version. If you need help with anything, please go to ludeon.com/support.
Changes in Alpha12b
- Rebalanced animal hauling, traps, charge rifle, assault rifle.
- Rebalanced animal hunger rates and plant nutritions so animals need larger grass pastures to be sustainable.
- Thrumbo is much more powerful in combat.
- Sleeping pawns now wake up when harmed.
- Float menu column is wider to avoid cut-off text.
- Ship part incidents won’t occur so early.
- First raid comes a bit earlier on Cassandra and Phoebe.
- Fixed: Manual work priorities being used after switching to non-manual priorities.
- Fixed: Colonists have ‘colonist left unburied’ thoughts when tame animals were left unburied.
- Fixed: Eggs can only be used for simple meals
- Fixed: Trade items dropping in weird places.
- Fixed: Colonists incapable of violence can slaugher animals.
- Fixed: Alphabeavers leave the map after they sleep because they get hungry.
- Fixed: Date changes over at 6am, not midnight.
- Misc other fixes and improvements.
Change in Alpha12c
- Poison ship part event now only drops one ship part instead of 2-3.