Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated Main Page Sublists
Recommending the following changes
- Menu sublist - Change Restrict to Schedule
- Gameplay sublist - Add Quality after Firefighting, Quests before Research, Rooms after Research
- Hows that? Harakoni (talk) 22:47, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
- Looks good to me. It could be cleaned up in the future by combining Combat, Cover, Defense, and Drafting; Caravan and Trade; and Environment and Rooms. But major changes to those pages to support that would have to happen first. If I get another bad bout of insomnia maybe I'll attempt that. Deadgye (talk) 15:36, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
- I agree. Although if it was up to me I'd re-jiggle the Sidebar quite a bit, to make it more in line with the system Wikipedia and most other wikis use. So we'd have Main page, Community Portal, Admin noticeboard, Recent changes and Random page up top. Then other "tabs" underneath, such as an Official sites (or something) which also includes the Discord. Below that we could have the most important pages, whatever we deem that to be. Makes it easier to navigate for users when they're not on the main page. Here is an example of what it might look like: Image.