Some rare, game-breaking bugs were reported. Some are crashes; others critically break AI behavior. So I fixed them.
Savegames should continue to work from before. Some savegames that were broken before will now load.
Mods should also mostly be compatible, but there may be issues in some cases given the complexities of how the code links up.
The build number is now 1249.
Non-Steam players won’t get an update email since this isn’t a content update. They can download the new version from their existing download link.
- Fix: Hard crash when bed-sharing pawns have zero chance to do lovin’, passing a PositiveInfinity mean-time-between to the random event checker, causing it to enter an infinite loop.
- Fix: AI stuck when warden chooses to feed a prisoner by taking food from an empty food dispenser.
- Fix: AI stuck and performance chugging from colony animals starving while being restricted to not touching walls, and locked inside.
- Mitigate: Sometimes, NPCs in parties, marriages all freeze and just stand there.
- Mitigate: Game can save a corpse with null innerPawn, which makes the save unloadable.