Small volume material

From RimWorld Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Small volume material refers to two specific metals:

For stuffable items, like walls, sculptures, and melee weapons, a small volume material would require ×10 as many items. If a wall would take Stuff 5 stuff, a golden wall would take Gold 50 gold.

Version history[edit]