Jump to navigation Jump to search
This version was released on: December 17, 2013
- Starting moving game content out of hardcoding and into external, modifiable xml and content files. This is the beginnings of the mod system.
- Various other changes.
- Created audio authoring system, supporting one-shots and sustained sounds, various filters, pitch, volume settings, mappings from in-game parameters.
- Created live-modding system, which allows modification of game content while the game is running. This includes the package editor and the definition editor.
- Created apparel system and introduced the first batch of apparel from Rho’s art.
- Created a system to randomize, remember, and manage colors for apparel and characters’ skin.