|This page could use some more or updated images. You can help RimWorld Wiki by uploading images to make this article better.|
A bill is used to:
Bills at workstations and on pawns can be managed with the following general commands:
- Delete a bill: Click the red X.
- Suspend or resume a bill: Click the yellow S.
- Change the order of bills: Click the yellow up or down triangles.
- Bills are worked in top-down order. Bills missing an ingredient will be skipped. Once a bill is satisfied, the next one will be worked.
- Hovering over a bill with a restricted ingredient radius will outline the limited area (if small enough to see on screen).
Bills at workstations
Besides general commands, bills at workstations have these additional commands:
- Change the quantity or repetitions: Click -/+
- Change the mode: Choose 'Do X times', 'Do until you have X', 'Do forever'.
- 'Do X times' (The remaining repetitions is shown to the left.)
- 'Do until you have X' (The quantity you currently have and have requested is shown to the left.)
- This mode has an option to 'Pause when satisfied' which pauses the bill when the set quantity is reached. (Items not in a stockpile are not counted.)
- 'Unpause at: x' will automatically resume a paused bill when the quantity drops to that number.
- These settings allow you to keep from having too much or too little of a given product, with little or no further management.
- 'Do forever'
Click [Details] to change the bill's default configuration.
- Set location to take completed product: 'Take to best stockpile' or 'Drop on floor'
- Set ingredient radius: Sets the maximum distance at which pawns will get ingredients.
- Allowed skill: Sets the minimum and maximum skill level, usually to prevent pawns with low skills from making poor products.
- Hit points: Sets the minimum and maximum percentage hit points for ingredients.
- Ingredients: Sets which resources can be used on this bill.
Bills on pawns
Besides general commands, bills on pawns have these additional commands:
- To add a bill to a living creature click Health, Operations, Add Bill.
- Note: this only applies to colonists, pets, prisoners, downed friendlies, and downed animals.
- To add a bill to a downed mechanoid, click Health, Modifications, Add Bill.
- Certain body parts can be harvested and sold or transplanted to another pawn. However, damaged body parts cannot be harvested.
- Any bill for an operation requires medicine. By default, the best allowed medicine (see Health|Overview) for animals and non-colonists is herbal medicine. If the appropriate medicine for that pawn is not in stock, doctors cannot carry out prescribed bills. Attempting to prioritize the operation will state 'Cannot operate (need material)'. Either ensure the right medicine is in stock or adjust the pawn's allowed medicine.