I've been playing RimWorld and editing the wiki since 2015. Have also done game testing and bug reporting. This is the first and only wiki I've worked on. Much of the wiki was done before I started, but I've taken the time learn the inner workings, especially how pages and templates store and display data.
What I do:
- Monitor site for vandalism.
- Fix broken things - expression errors, formatting issues, etc.
- Carry out deletion requests.
- Upload images for game objects, when missing or outdated.
- Work with:
- Properties (where data is stored)
- Templates and infoboxes
- Queries to display data
- Concept pages (basically pre-made queries)
Try to fix tables not floating on pages with infobox.
- See war mask.