Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:25, 8 September 2017 by Moasseman (Removed "without treatment" from duration note)
Fibrous Mechanites is a mechanite disease which brings mild pain in early stages but boosts several attributes. This disease does not kill the patient.
- Tiredness (x170%)
- Mild pain (+0.2)
- Improved manipulation (+50%)
- Improved movement speed (+50%)
- Improved blood pumping (+50%)
- Intense pain (+0.6)
- No additional stat boosts over early stages
- Severity increases by 0.25 per day when not tended
- Severity decreases by up to 100% per day when tended; actual rate depends on treatment quality
- Treated with or without medicine, though medicine improves treatment quality, preventing disease from progressing.
- Treatment interval: 120,000 ticks (
- Can disappear as early as 900,000 ticks (
- Can last as long as 1,800,000 ticks (