From RimWorld Wiki
Public Version 0.6.532 was released on August 13, 2014 - Alpha 6 Release
- 0.16.1393 (Alpha 16)
- 0.15.1284 (Alpha 15C)
- 0.15.1280 (Alpha 15B)
- 0.15.1279 (Alpha 15)
- 0.14.1249 (Alpha 14E)
- 0.14.1241 (Alpha 14D)
- 0.14.1238 (Alpha 14C)
- 0.14.1236 (Alpha 14B)
- 0.14.1234 (Alpha 14)
- 0.13.1135 (Alpha 13)
- 0.12.906 (Alpha 12)
- 0.11.877 (Alpha 11)
- 0.10.785 (Alpha 10)
- 0.9.722 (Alpha 9)
- 0.8.657 (Alpha 8)
- 0.7.581 (Alpha 7)
- 0.6.532 (Alpha 6)
- 0.5.492 (Alpha 5)
- 0.4.460 (Alpha 4)
- 0.3.410 (Alpha 3)
- 0.2.363 (Alpha 2)
- 0.1.334 (Alpha 1)
- 0.0.232 (Pre-Alpha 1)
- World generation added. You can now generate a world from a seed value and choose where to land your escape pods.
- Biomes added. There are six biomes on the world map, but only three of them are implemented so far – desert, arid shrubland (the only choice, previously), and temperate forest.
- Obviously, biomes have distinct animal and plant life which present unique challenges and opportunities.
- Coastlines added. If you land on a seashore, your map will have a coastline in it (though it doesn’t do much, it’s fun to play on the beach.)
- Medical system added. Instead of simply having hit points, characters, animals, and mechanoids have a body health tracker that records every wound and every body part and how they interact. Wounds will affect specific abilities, so someone with eyes burned out can’t shoot or do surgery well, and someone with leg wounds will move slow. Wounds can also become permanent if left untreated, or kill someone due to bleeding.
- Pain level is tracked. A character in too much pain will become incapacitated.
- Doctors and medicine now have a purpose! Your doctor will attempt to heal wounded colonists and prisoner (if the prisoner is marked to receive care). If there is medicine available, he will use it to increase the chance of giving quality care. Wounds treated with quality care are much less likely to become permanent.
- Delicate body parts like brains or eyes usually end up with permanent damage when harmed.
- Characters now have personality traits which affect gameplay! Enjoy playing with colonists who are lazy or hardworking, neurotic, psychically sensitive or deaf, bloodlusty, or nudist.
- EMP weapons added. Useful for fighting mechanoids, and for enemies attacking your turrets.
- Spacey new menu music from Alistair Lindsay. More in-game music and sound effects from Al added as well.
- More translations added and existing translations updated.
- Lots of other small improvements and dozens of bug fixes, as well as new bugs to discover!
Retrieved from "http://rimworldwiki.com/index.php?title=Version/0.6.532&oldid=37529"