From RimWorld Wiki
Public Version 0.0.245 was released on October 29, 2013 - Pre-alpha press release 2
- 0.16.1393 (Alpha 16)
- 0.15.1284 (Alpha 15C)
- 0.15.1280 (Alpha 15B)
- 0.15.1279 (Alpha 15)
- 0.14.1249 (Alpha 14E)
- 0.14.1241 (Alpha 14D)
- 0.14.1238 (Alpha 14C)
- 0.14.1236 (Alpha 14B)
- 0.14.1234 (Alpha 14)
- 0.13.1135 (Alpha 13)
- 0.12.906 (Alpha 12)
- 0.11.877 (Alpha 11)
- 0.10.785 (Alpha 10)
- 0.9.722 (Alpha 9)
- 0.8.657 (Alpha 8)
- 0.7.581 (Alpha 7)
- 0.6.532 (Alpha 6)
- 0.5.492 (Alpha 5)
- 0.4.460 (Alpha 4)
- 0.3.410 (Alpha 3)
- 0.2.363 (Alpha 2)
- 0.1.334 (Alpha 1)
- 0.0.232 (Pre-Alpha 1)
- Plants and such no longer cover bullets as well as sandbags.
- Raiders now opportunistically attack any building they happen across if not engaged in combat. Attempt to funnel them at your peril.
- R-4 charge rifle now has a unique sound.
- Weather (rain/fog) now affects chances of hitting a target (along with light levels and many other factors, good luck hitting someone on a foggy night now).
- Hid the trait system to avoid confusion (since traits do nothing).
- All weapons now have unique graphics.
- Rewrote storage square management system to use the generalized work reservation manager.
- Fast-forwarding is disabled during combat where you are under attack.
- Balanced down hydroponics growth rate.
- Charged batteries now explode while burning.
- Rebalanced shooting and melee to make skill more important.
- Drafted colonists no longer interrupt when melee attacked.
- Traders are now rarer but carry more goods.
- Dump sites no longer default to accepting humanoid corpses. Graves no longer default to accepting animal carcasses.
- Smoothed out and softened how AI Storytellers handle colony population.
- Colonists now gain bad thoughts from sleeping outside.
- Replaced all noncommercial free sounds and attributed those under attribution licenses.
- Power connectors report power net status.
- You can now dump meals in dumping areas.
- You can now click on names in the overview to center on the colonist.
- Overview now displays health of wounded colonists.
- Added map size adjustment in an advanced menu at game start.
- You can now prioritize colonists’ tasks individually.
- Levels now cap at 20 (as designed).
- Added max selection size and max drag designate size.
- Added raiders: sniper squad and mercenary squad.
- Some electrical devices now short-circuit and cause fires if left out in the rain while running.
- Split shooting accuracy breakdown into misses due to equipment and misses due to skill.
- Added skills (which do nothing yet): cooking, medicine, artistic, crafting
- Added work tags (most of which do nothing yet): Firefighting, scary, artistic, cooking
- Added credits screen.
- Various bugfixes and balance adjustments.
Retrieved from "http://rimworldwiki.com/index.php?title=Version/0.0.245&oldid=37489"