Table of Human Body Parts
From RimWorld Wiki
This is a table of human body parts.
|Body Part Name||Health||Quantity||Value||Coverage (per part)||Group||Function / Required for following System||Effect if Destroyed/Removed|
|Head||30||1||72.0%||Head||Houses skull, eyes, ears, nose, jaw||Death|
|Skull||30||1||12.0%||Inside Head||Houses brain||Death|
|Brain||10||1||80.0%||Inside Skull||Consciousness, sight, hearing, moving, manipulation||Death|
|Eye||10||2||5.0%||Part of Head||Sight||Loss of sight/Blindness|
|Ear||10||2||5.0%||Part of Head||Hearing||Loss of hearing/Deafness|
|Nose||10||1||8.0%||Part of Head|
|Jaw||20||1||15.0%||Part of Head||Eating, talking||Unable to eat, Unable to talk|
|Neck||30||1||8.0%||Part of Torso||Breathing, eating, talking||Death|
|Torso||40||1||?||Core Part||Living in general||Death|
|Waist||100||1||0%||Inside Torso||None ||N/A|
|Spine||20||1||2.0%||Inside Torso||Moving, manipulation||Paralysis (Cannot move, cannot work)|
|Heart||20||1||$500||1.5%||Inside Torso||Blood pumping||Death|
|Lung||20||2||$400||3.0%||Inside Torso||Breathing||Death (if both lost)|
|Stomach||25||1||5.0%||Inside Torso||Eating||Unable to eat|
|Kidney||20||2||$250||3.0%||Inside Torso||Blood filtration||Death (if both lost)|
|Shoulder||30||2||10.0%||Torso||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability/Unable to work (if both lost)|
|Arm||30||2||95.0%||Shoulder||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability/Unable to work (if both lost)|
|Clavicle||25||2||0.5%||Inside Torso||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability/Unable to work (if both lost)|
|Humerus||25||2||10.0%||Inside Arm||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability/Unable to work (if both lost)|
|Radius||20||2||10.0%||Inside Arm||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability/Unable to work (if both lost)|
|Hand||20||2||20.0%||Arm||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability|
|Fingers||9||10||5.0%||Hand||Manipulation||Loss of manipulation ability (minor)|
|Pelvis||25||1||0.5%||Inside Torso||Moving||Paralysis (Cannot move)|
|Leg||30||2||10.0%||Torso||Moving||Unable to move if both are lost|
|Tibia||25||2||10.0%||Inside Leg||Moving||Unable to move|
|Femur||25||2||10.0%||Inside Leg||Moving||Unable to move|
|Foot||20||2||20.0%||Leg||Moving||Loss of moving ability|
|Toes||9||10||5.0%||Foot||Moving||Loss of moving ability (minor)|
- Coverage determines the chance to hit this body part. It is dependent on which group the body part is part of, so, for example, you can't shoot someone in the toe and hit them in the brain.
- A colonist with a missing jaw can still eat (albeit very slowly). A jaw can be replaced by installing a denture. A denture requires no materials other than medicine.
- This is the part that everything else connects to to be considered 'connected'.
- This part is indestructible.
- This part serves no function except as a place to wear belts on.
- A colonist with a missing stomach can still eat (albeit very slowly). This is temporary until there is a way to remedy lost stomachs.