Sandbags

From RimWorld Wiki
(Redirected from Sandbag)
Jump to: navigation, search

Sandbags

Row of sandbags

Cover from gunfire.


Type
Security
Placeable
Yes
Size
1 ˣ 1
HP
450
Beauty
-10
Cover Effectiveness
65%
Buy
Steel 6
Sell
Steel 4.5


Sandbags can be placed to cover your colonists from gunfire, but not melee attacks, thrown projectiles, or explosions. Sandbags take damage from bullets and explosions. Raiders can also use sandbags as cover, so place them in a way so enemy units cannot take advantage of them.

Sandbags provide 65% cover effectiveness, meaning that bullets aimed at targets behind sandbags have a 65% chance to hit the bags, and a 35% chance to cross over. Sandbags slow down pawns walking over them.


See also