- 1 Wiki consistency
- 2 Outdated pages and pages under construction
- 3 List
- 4 Updates needed for Alpha 17
- 5 Updates needed for Alpha 16
- 6 Updates from Previous Alphas
- Probably time to come up with some wiki standards, a tutorial.
Make a documentation page for this Template:Define and Template:Define/Mass (Don't worry about the second one if you don't know what it means, either PM me or I will most likely have already done it) Spdskatr (talk) 11:23, 30 December 2016 (UTC)Done by me Spdskatr (talk) 05:12, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- Pages should start using Template:Define and Template:Infobox/Thing.
- Pages should stop using the outdated Template:Infobox main
- Need a plant template sub category for Template:Infobox/Thing
Outdated pages and pages under construction
Could admins also please clean up any unnecessary pages in these two categories?
Arctic fox, Arctic wolf, Caribou, Cougar, Emu, Fennec fox, Gazelle, Grizzly bear, Ibex, Lynx, Megascarab, Megasloth, Megaspider, Ostrich, Polar bear, Raccoon, Rat, Red fox, Slag refinery, Spelopede, Theaetetus/sandbox, Timber wolf, Turkey, Version/0.1.334, Version/0.10.785, Version/0.11.877, Version/0.12.906, Version/0.13.1135, Version/0.14.1234, Version/0.14.1236, Version/0.14.1238, Version/0.15.1279, Version/0.2.363, Version/0.3.410, Version/0.4.460, Version/0.5.492, Version/0.5.492B, Version/0.5.496, Version/0.5.496B, Version/0.6.532, Version/0.7.581, Version/0.8.657, Version/0.9.722, World generation
Advanced Endgame Guide, Advanced helmet, Alpacahide, Ancient structure, Armor - Blunt, Armor - Electric, Armor - Heat, Armor - Sharp, Backstories, Boomalope leather, Buildings, Capybaraskin, Caravan packing spot, Character Types, Chemical damage, Chinchilla fur, Colonist, Cowskin, Cybernetic Storm (mod), Defend That Colony! (mod), Defense tactics, Doctoring, Drugs, ElStrages mod list, Elephant skin, Faction base, Filth, Gameplay, Gods Lubricant (mod), Grand Sculpture, Guides, Guides/Offense tactics, Husky fur, Infestation, Insulation - Cold, Insulation - Heat, Intermediate Midgame Guide, Labrador fur, Large Sculpture, Market Value, Misc, Modding Tutorials/PatchOperations, Pigskin, Power Armor, Power armor, Power armor helmet, Production, Rim-Cartels (mod), Simple helmet
Needs to be done list: (Feel free to do these if you know how!) (italic = minor, bold = major)
- Cleaning up the to-do list: This page is cluttered-up and needs to be cleaned. PigeonGuru (talk) 02:14, 2 May 2017 (UTC)
How to perform implant, surgery, operation.Adding content to most of the guides, in general. -Most of the guides here could use some love. I've created a Guides page which leads to other guides. We need people to work on them as well. PigeonGuru (talk) 09:56, 5 May 2017 (UTC)
- Mass: Masses for many of the items are incomplete. See User:Spdskatr for more information. Spdskatr (talk) 22:19, 25 December 2016 (UTC)
- Quickstart_Guide: Revised plan: guide based on generalized temperate landing with Extreme Cold and Extreme Heat biomes given separate pages. Work in progress. Darkphoenyx27
- Events page: Needs updating/more descriptions.
- AI storyteller: Needs updating. I updated all the code specifics for Alpha 13, don't know if anything else needs updating 16 May 2016 Peppsen (talk)
- Wiki Consistency: Some pages are not consistent with the current wiki's style. Find and update those pages.
- Alpha 9 Updates: Nearly all Alpha 9 updates have been added but a few still remain.
- Alpha 10 updates: "Joy System" All of the newly implemented features and tweaks
- Alpha 11 Updates: "Sappers and Traps" Same as above but for Alpha 11
- Alpha 12 Updates: "Animal Taming" All changes from blog post are listed below.
Mods: Please keep adding mods from the forum to the Alpha 8 mod listDon't think this is necessary for this wiki. PigeonGuru (talk) 10:01, 5 May 2017 (UTC)
- Defs: Def elements might be something useful to add in for technical reference/modder wannabes. This stuff is being constantly revised and constructed upon, so it's your choice whether to make it its own page or to integrate it as part of another page (e.g. Colonist). I've only covered a small amount of defs (see Category:Defs for a list), and that was a year ago. Longbyte1 (talk) 05:05, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- Main Page: RimWorld Logo needs updating to current. elStrages Appears to be current logo already, the top left logo can't be changed. Fernbhoy (talk)
- Wiki Icon: The 'O' icon needs updating to the one in the left nav or the one fomr the new logo elStrages
- Updated Wiki Navigation(Right side complete): I am in the process of adding navigation to the top of each page, It came about from the poor navigation bog at the bottom of the Architect page. elStrages
- Organs and Implants: Needs a page either in items or in the health tab. Place feedback bellow on ideas DONE, except for some regular body parts, Eye, Arm, Leg. (see Medical Items by Crystalline Cat) ~ Jimyoda (talk) 16:15, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
- "Drafting": Soldier page needs to be removed and drafting should be expanded. CheesusGamer
- feedback here
- Please note that pages for human body parts (i.e. Bionic arm) list a subtype of 'body part'. A page for 'Body part' doesn't currently exist. This term in this context infers human body part. However, a page named as 'Body part' should be written to either include or disambiguate from body parts of all pawns, including animals and mechanoids. And one detail to consider is whether to name the page as 'Body part' or 'Body parts'. One other relevant note, there is a page 'Table of human body parts'. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 16:15, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
- feedback here
- Need a better way to display data on tables without having to update the tables themselves. What's the best way to pull stats and stuff from pages to a table on another page? Zesty (talk)
- Need a page describing cleanness and how it affects health/infections. Freakycrafter
- Provide the minimal specifications to play the game. (I can't create a new page for this, but you can find the specs at store.steampowered.com/app/294100/. --Shatterhand (talk) 20:42, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
- Insect infestations There is almost no information on the entire wiki about infestations, insect jelly, insect meat, jelly farming, etc. The only mention is Events#Infestation and what little info is on the individual spider pages, like Megaspider. -Created Infestation page, still needs work though. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:03, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
Updates needed for Alpha 17
Same as before: a list of all changes from alpha 17 that need to be added to their respective pages. Don't forget to <strike>
strikethough </strike> (or <s> strikethrough </s>) any items you see are completed and sign them with ~~~~. Nitrodev (talk) 09:12, 25 May 2017 (UTC)
Roads and rivers
World now generates with roads and riversAdded. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) There are five road types: path, dirt road, stone road, ancient asphalt road, ancient asphalt highwayAdded. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Some roads generate with things alongside, like concrete barriers or ancient lamppostsAdded. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) There are four sizes of river: huge river, large river, river, and creekAdded. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Rivers generate more in rainy areas, move towards the sea (ignoring tiny lakes) and merge as appropriateAdded. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Rivers and roads generate on local maps as expected.
- Stone roads generate using local stone and a new flagstone terrain type.
Visitors, caravans, traders, and raiders tend to arrive and leave on the roads.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- World generation is more chronological now. First continents form, then rivers, then an ancient society is shallowly simulated to generate ancient roads, then modern settlements and roads are generated (alongside ancient roads, *often).
- New “site parts” world site generation system. It allows assembling together a world destination from several ‘parts’. Mixing and matching will allow us to create a huge number of combinations.
- New world quest incident: Item stash. An allied faction tells you about a stash of randomly-generated reward items, guarded by a random threat. You can send a caravan to defeat the threat and collect the reward.
New world quest incident: Bandit camp. An allied faction asks you to defeat a bandit camp, and offers you a reward if you do so.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) New world quest incident: Caravan request. An allied faction asks you to deliver a particular resource to a particular base in a particular time frame, for a special reward.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- New ‘long-range mineral scanner’ building slowly scans for precious resource lumps nearby in the world. You need to send a caravan to collect them. Lumps may be defended. -Created page, under construction. PigeonGuru (talk) 09:20, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- New caravan incident: Payment demand. Raiders demand items or slaves from your caravan; if you refuse, they attack.
Other new stuff
- Added smokepop belt. Emits a cloud of accuracy-reducing smoke when the wearer is shot. Smoke also prevents turret targeting. -Created page, under construction. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
Characters can now tend their own wounds (with a penalty to effectiveness).Already added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Added bowler hat.Nitrodev (talk) 09:13, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Corpses now leak black corpse bile while rotting.Nitrodev (talk) 09:13, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Vents can be opened and closed with a flick action.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 08:41, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Add option to render hats only on the main game map (but not on the portraits in the pawn bar).
- Bills can now be temporarily paused when satisfied, until automatically reactivated at a lower level. This reduces the need for pawns to repeatedly return to the work bench each time the count falls just one below the target count.
You can now create your own packaged survival meals (with appropriate research and ingredients).Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- All pawns now have “head butt” attacks they can use if they’re missing all other attacking body parts.
- Added a “caravan packing spot” so you can tell your caravans where to assemble.
- When trees burn, the leave behind burned tree stumps.
- When structures and plants burn, they leave behind ash.
Carpets and wooden floors can now burn.Nitrodev (talk) 20:26, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- New training lessons for explaining shield belts, and how door opening speed is affected by material type.
Added ambrosia sprout incident. This sprouts a grove of the pleasurable, nutrition, and addictive ambrosia fruit trees nearby.Nitrodev (talk) 08:23, 27 May 2017 (UTC) New ‘wimp’ trait makes pawn incapacitated from even a relatively small amount of pain.Nitrodev (talk) 08:17, 27 May 2017 (UTC) New chain shotgun weapon-Added by someone else. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Modders can now add “def modifiers” which, instead of replacing a whole def, change specific fields of that def. This allows multiple mods to change the same def without wiping each others’ changes (unless they change the same field, of course).
- Information on how to use def modifiers is in this forum thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32735.0
- Various enums are now defs so modders can add new ones (TrainableIntelligence , DamageArmorCategory, ImpactSoundType, ReservationLayer, BillRepeatMode, PrisonerInteractionMode, FleshType).
- GUI tables (like most of the main tabs along the bottom of the screen) are now defined by data, making it easier to add, rearrange, sort, and change columns on the UI.
- Increasing skill relevance
- Mining skill reworked: Steeper speed penalty for low skill. Mining yield is now slightly dependent on mining skill.
- Trade price spread made much wider, but social skill also has a much greater effect on it.
Added “animal gather speed” stat which makes some pawns faster at gathering wool or milk.Nitrodev (talk) 08:35, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Added “animal product yield” stat which makes some pawns more/less likely to waste the product when gathering wool or milk.Nitrodev (talk) 08:35, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Removed post-process curve from melee hit chance so it uses the simple level-by-level tuning. It’ll be much harder to hit things now at low melee skills. Note: Default hit chance is 0.6 for pawns without skills. This equals the chance of a pawn with melee skill 6.
- Added a melee dodge stat, so better melee-skilled pawns will have more advantage. Pawns don’t melee dodge while aiming or firing ranged weapons.
- Work tab boxes are easier to identify skill level for visually.
- Added small crunching sound that plays when you assign a pawn to a skill they’re terrible at.
- AI has more intelligent ranged shot target selection with random elements. Harder to exploit, and looks less dumb, doesn’t shoot at chickens as much.
- Raider with mega-weapons will now avoid friendly fire
Sapper groups will now choose another sapper if the first one is killed, making them much more persistent.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 03:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Sapper groups will now continue digging even while defending from attack.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 03:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Animals flee when harmed.Nitrodev (talk) 09:18, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Added a new state to caravan lord job, “bloody exit”, which makes the exit individually, as aggressively as possible. This makes it a bit hard to rob caravans.
Raiders will no longer compulsively attack doors.Nitrodev (talk) 09:21, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Base defense AI is touchier; stealth raids will be much much more difficult (and probably infeasible most of the time).
Doctors now tend heavy bleeding injuries and diseases near lethal severity first.Already added. PigeonGuru (talk) 01:00, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Plants now have different graphics when they are harvestable – you can see the berries/cotton/corn on the plant ready to be taken.
Buy/sell price spread for trading is much wider (150%/50%).Previously added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Drugs are now slower to produce, slower to grow, and heavier.
Cannibalism is harder on mood.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Integrated incidents (ambush, manhunters, etc) better with caravans and temporary maps. Incidents can now target both of these, and the story state (incident cooldowns, etc) is passed back and forth between a caravan and its map to maintain continuity.
- Plant generation algorithm for map start reworked to generate plants in more interesting patterns, with denser areas and more clear areas interspersed, and groves of trees in sparse biomes.
- New graphics for some floor types and things (stone floors, stone chunks, etc).
- Made crop growing cycles significantly longer, especially for long-cycle plants like corn.
Shifted all medical potencies so that normal medicine has potency of 1.0. (This increases surgery success chances).Added by someone else. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Added global sell price factor for apparel (70%).Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 08:57, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Because it was way OP, chemfuel can no longer be made from haygrass.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 08:52, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Reworked surgery success chances. We now feedback room surgery success chance on medical bed. Rebalanced room surgery success chance calculations and fixed a bug where it was 100% when outdoors. Removed surgery success chance exponents.
Colonists wearing human leather clothes now get a negative thought (unless they have a bloodlust or cannibal trait, in which case they get a mood bonus).Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Balanced blood loss recovery time to be much slower (50 real seconds -> 4 game days)Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 08:52, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Buffed mortars so players use them: Cheaper/faster to build, faster shooting, greater accuracy, cheaper shellsAdded, though it appears that total market value of its materials is more expensive than before. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Armor now takes a constant fraction of incoming damage instead of absorbing all prevented damage. This solves an issue where good quality armor would be destroyed sooner.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 08:52, 27 May 2017 (UTC) Sun lamps now turn themselves off when plants are resting.Added. Note that energy consumption is increased when it is on, possible to compensate. Equipment rack is now a general shelf which can hold pretty much anything.Redirected Equipment rack page to the Shelf page with A17 content. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Small items like gold and silver are now 10x smaller, not 20x, so it’s more feasible to build things from them.
Jade is not small any more.Previously added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Other bases regenerate their trade stock less often.
- Changed flammability for fur and leather to 100%, and for meat to 50%.
Manhunter pack incident can now use any kind of animal.Previously added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Rebalanced all trader stock generation.
- Traders will generate with fewer extreme quality items.
- Pawns missing heads will have visually missing heads.
- It’s no longer possible to create a settlement directly adjacent to an existing settlement.
- Caravans now enter/leave tiles when touching the tile boundary, instead of when in the center of the adjacent tile.
- Redesigned how capacities are calculated from body part efficiencies with an entirely new collection of algorithms, to stop various nonsensical cases and simplify how health conditions can affect the body.
- Gear tab now displays item stack masses.
- Caravans now generate a lot tougher.
- All caravans now buy art. Art is lighter (e.g. easier to sell) and has a sell price bonus so it’s now a better trade good.
- Catharsis thought is more powerful but shorter in duration.
- Redesigned stats so that in almost all cases, high numbers are better.
- Rebalanced the beauty system to be much more dependent on art; random furniture has less or no beauty effect.
- Ship part crash incident now scatters rubble and chunks around the crash site.
Healroot grows wild now, in some biomes.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:19, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Added caravan route planner. It allows placing several waypoints, and measures the time to travel the route along them.
There is now a progress dialog while the planet mesh is generating (so people don’t think the game crashed).
- Date system reworked. Seasons are now arbitrary “quadrums” which cover 1/4 of the year and are the same on the whole planet.
Updates needed for Alpha 16
Same as was done for alpha 15: a list of all changes from alpha 16 that need to be added to their respective pages. Don't forget to <strike>
strikethough </strike> (or <s> strikethrough </s>)any items you complete and sign them with ~~~~. Nitrodev (talk) 14:43, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- Reworked surgery failure into three modes – minor, catastrophic, and ridiculous. Ridiculous hits all body parts, minor and catastrophic hit parts near the surgery site.
- Reworked trade prices across the board. Simplified trade price calculations and added rich tooltips to feed them back.
- The mood effects from room impressiveness have been redesigned and rebalanced. Characters now have consistently reasonable thoughts about the quality of their personal room, so there is a reason to make better rooms (though *high-quality rooms aren’t absolutely necessary). Mood effects from eating in or convalescing in nice/poor rooms are also more reasonable and better-fed back.
- Rebalanced plant growth timings.
- UI can now be scaled to arbitrary scaling factors, for players who play in really high resolution.
- Animals carrying inventory now have visible packs on.
- Added new separate bills to stonecut each type of stone.
Prisoners are now temporarily marked “guilty” when they do certain actions, like killing a colonist or attempting escape. Guilty prisoners can be executed without mood penalties.ADded. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:34, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- Faction names are now much more interesting and varied, and are separate from specific community names.
New Peaceful difficulty mode, for players who just want to build stuff. Disables major involuntary threats like raids.Previously added by someone else. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:48, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- New alert: Unhappy nudity
- Backstories can be translated now
- New translation tool gives a readout of exactly what translation data remains to be written and what data is unused.
- Added proper chick peeping sounds.
You can now only request one trader per 4 days from a faction.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:34, 1 May 2017 (UTC) Colonists now get mood boosts for defeating big enemies or enemy faction leaders.Completed. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:48, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- Cleaning and harvesting jobs are now given in batches (more efficient and sensible AI).
Default medical care for non-colonists is now herbal meds. Switches to best meds on recruit.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:48, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- Rebalanced most range weapons so more time is in cooldown and less is in aiming – especially for light weapons.
Pawns generated below age 20 now have no adulthood backstory.Nitrodev (talk) 10:38, 18 March 2017 (UTC) New research screen! Research projects are laid out visually according to their dependencies in a left-to-right arrangement similar to the Civilization games. Modders need to manually place their projects, but if two overlap the game will automatically move them apart.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:34, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- Redesigned how medical system generates text feedback. Tooltips now contain much more information with less ambiguity. Wound tendings are now of any percentage quality (not just good/poor).
Game now warns you when you order slaughter of a bonded animal (because of the mood impact).Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:48, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- Added visual feedback thought bubbles for when pawns gain certain good and bad thoughts, so it’s easier to see when something just bothered or pleased them.
Rich soil is darker in color and so easier to see.Added. - Not sure who. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:54, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- Added a “hold fire” toggle on drafted pawns that makes them not automatically shoot at enemies.
In order to avoid annoying players by having animals always follow their masters, even into combat, players can configure when animals will follow their masters. There are two toggles: Follow while drafted, follow while hunting/taming.Completed. PigeonGuru (talk) 13:54, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
Updates from Previous Alphas
This is the list of changes from the Alpha 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 blog posts, for purposes of checking off items.
Basics and Concepts
- [11a] Pawns check for job override when taking damage. It will no longer be possible to bug out the centipede enemy and kill him at close range while he tries to take a firing position.
- [10a] Reworked food search so it smoothly integrates information about food distance, taste, and psychological preference to get the most optimal food source.
 Added way to enable/deny medicine in different qualities to any colonist, prisoner, or tame animal, from the health tab.Previously added.
Work and Skills
- [9a] Reworked the ‘do until you have X’ option on bills; it now works for more bills and shows the number you currently have.
- [10a] Reduced skill degradation rate.
- [10a] Reworked how skills generate so there will be more initial skill variation and age affect starting skills more.
- [10a] Generalized toggle power interaction to ‘switch flicking’ and applied it to power switch toggling and door locking as well as building power on/off.
- [10a] You can now set a minimum skill level on bills.
- [11a] Pawns can now do ‘job override’ checks to see if a new job should start before ending their current job. These are now used liberally to have pawns respond faster and more intelligently to changing conditions (especially in combat).
- [11b] Colonists now harvest planted trees on their own.
 Unskilled or injured growers can fail at harvesting, destroying the harvest for one plant.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 06:03, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
- [11a] Randy’s event chances are affected by population (somewhat).
- [11a] Re-tuned storyteller population intent based on new output tables for smoother population gain with higher maximum and better recovery at small populations
-  Slightly relaxed threat frequency for Cassandra.
-  Recipes can be defined to have different ingredients satisfy their ingredients at different ratios, based on any value calculated from the ingredient def. This lets us make a meal from 2 eggs, but 10 potatoes, because we base recipe value on nutrition, and the nutrition value of an egg is 0.25 while the nutrition of a potato is 0.05. -Partially completed regarding meals. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:37, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Art for elephant tusk.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:58, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
 Ancient artifacts with psychic powers can be bought, sold, and found in ancient crypts. Artifacts are one-use. Psychic powers work at any range through obstacles.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:58, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
- [11b] Smelt slag recipe can use do until you have X.
 All furniture is now ‘minifiable’ like televisions and telescopes. This means beds, chairs, etc can be moved without being rebuilt, bought, and sold.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:47, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
-  Furniture can now be art engraved.
 Graves are no longer just glorified storage slots; colonists must actually ‘bury’ corpses.Added. Note that art is added upon burial. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:35, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Can now build sarcophagi out of solid materials. High-quality sarcophagi are art items.Previously added already.
 Colonists will visit graves of dead colonists for a joy activity.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 16:07, 27 February 2017 (UTC)
-  Room roles and stats: Rooms now have ‘roles’ and stats based on what is inside them. These are automatically-defined values that, in turn, passively affect thoughts and events in the room. Room roles and stats can be inspected with a new inspection tool (bottom right of screen).
- [11a] Guests are smarter and no longer walk out of the colony bleeding.
 Refactored and slightly rebalanced crop yields so crops want a bit more space.Should be up to date by now, plant info is updated regularly. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:10, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Animals can be named when tamed or when nuzzling. Names are drawn from a large bank of animal names.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Added amniotic fluid spray to birth.DONE ~ Jimyoda (talk) 20:56, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
 Pawns have life stages (baby, juvenile, adult) related to their ages. Baby animals are tiny and weak, juveniles somewhat larger, and adults are full size. They can only reproduce in some stages.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Life stage changes body size, health scale, hunger rate, meat amount, leather amount, move speed.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Animals have different market values at different life stages.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Very young ages are written in months, days, or hours.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Pawns have different graphics for different life stages.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Pawns have different call/anger/wounded/death sounds for different life stages.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Animals have a minimum handling skill. Player is warned if they designate taming an animal that no handler can actually tame.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Newly tamed animals get numerical designations so you can tell them apart (“Muffalo 1”, “Muffalo 2”, etc.)DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 02:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
 Only mature animals are milkable.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Baby animal voice sounds are automatically pitched higher if they’re not defined specifically for the LifeStageDef.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 07:11, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
 Some animals give birth to litters. Probability of different child counts is defined on a curve.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Some kinds of animals get names upon being tamed.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Added a toggle to display colony animal names on the map like colonists.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 02:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
 Fertilized eggs count down over time and hatch when ready.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Pawns now support gender-specific name (hen, rooster, buck, ewe, sow), lifestage-specific named (piglet, warg puppy) and gender/lifestage-specific names (cockerel).DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 02:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
 You can rescue downed animals (tame or wild) and carry them to an animal bed.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Tamers drop unused food after a while.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 We now support different animal graphics per gender. Chickens, deer, pigs and some others look different per gender.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 04:38, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
 Added male deer graphic with antlers.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 02:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
 Animal training can take several steps.
 Animal training trainables are indented on the list under their prerequisites.Trivial UI detail - no need to document. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Trainables do not show on the training ITab if they can never be done by the selected animal.Trivial UI detail - no need to document. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Added <trainableTags> so modders can force specific animals to be trainable in specific Trainable skills using tags, outside the “trainable intelligence” system.Minor modding detail - no need to document. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Obeying animals only attack enemies very close to their master.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Wildness is output on info card with explanation.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 20:22, 20 May 2017 (UTC)
 Colony starts with a random pet.Already added in 'Scenario system'. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
 Rebalanced animal hunger rates.Should be up to date by now. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 05:06, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
 Animals produce animal filth, proportional to body size, inversely proportional to petness.Added, with 'petness' replaced with 'wildness'. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:02, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
 Animals have life expectancies and can contract chronic diseases as they age, just like humans.Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 06:02, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
 Wounded colony animals go to bed for treatment (if no critical combat tasks are pressing).Added. PigeonGuru (talk) 05:31, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
[11a] Added copy/paste functionality for storage zone/building settings.DONE. ~ Jimyoda (talk) 22:42, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- [11a] World data now saves into map file to prevent game state confusion with multiple saves on one world.
- [11a] You can now perform surgery on guests. Violating surgery will anger their faction.
- [11b] Mods config page shows load order of mods.
-  Factored together allowed areas, home area, no roof area, and snow clear area under a single AreaManager. Home area can now be assigned as an allowed area.
-  Improvements to trade interface: better layout, expands vertically to use all screen space, increment/decrement buttons and launch/drop all buttons added.
-  Refactored how Hediffs are randomly given for birthdays and at other times.
-  Game will auto-reset mods config on startup crash to try to recover.
-  Added ‘open’ designator for opening cryptosleep caskets, graves, sarcophagi, and other containers.