Need help, want something changed or want to debate about something? In the community portal you will find exactly what you need!
Add this page
to your watchlist
and stay on top of things!
New to wikis?
- In case you need some help with editing pages, Wikipedia's "How to edit a page" article is a great source of information.
How to help out
- Recent changes shows the latest page updates in this wiki and clicking on the (diff/hist) is the easiest way to learn common practices.
- Stub articles, are pages in need of additional content, an easy way to get started.
- When you get better, check the list of articles intended for rewrite and improve already filled pages that need better "noise-sound" ratio. Friendly readability and concise, structured writing.
- Another helpful activity is to check wanted pages list, frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet and can be started from blank free of remarks.
- Tag maintenance templates Category:Templates or RimWorld Wiki:Templates to pages that you think had been overlooked and need to be polished.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them [[Category:Images]].
- Check for spelling and punctuation mistakes/errors.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up, like this page Forum:Watercooler.
Things to do
- Useful activities
The translation extension is disabled. Currently, we are more focused in cleaning up translation tags than adding translations.
Other perennially useful pages