The ship, once constructed, will allow the colonists to escape the planet and win the game.
A working ship has the following requirements:
- Include at least one of each ship part (more may be used for aesthetic/symmetrical reasons).
- Ship parts may not be built under a roof.
- All parts must be connected.
- At least one cryptosleep ship casket must contain a colonist.
- Include a cryptosleep ship casket for each colonist you wish to evacuate.
The ship's launch readiness can be displayed by selecting any ship part and clicking 'Show launch report'. It will either list deficiencies or display 'Ready for launch'.
To launch the ship, select the ship computer core and click 'Launch ship'.
|Ship structural beam||Ship cryptosleep casket||Ship computer core||Ship reactor||Ship engine|